Wednesday, March 23, 2011

David Arquette on Courteney Cox: 'We're Working on Our Relationship'

ET was there as David Arquette and Courteney Cox reunited briefly during the junket for their upcoming film 'Sream 4.'

The two joked, shared a hug and even held hands before exchanging interview seats while discussing Wes Craven's fourth installment in the hugely popular 'Scream' horror/comedy franchise.

David gives ET an update on his relationship with Courteney following their announced split in October 2010. "We're separated, we're working on ourselves and our relationship, and sort of figuring out what we want. You know, life's complicated and people go through changes. And I've been reading a lot of things about myself, reading books that talk about feelings and changes, and she's been working on herself a lot too. The great thing is that we really love each other and that we're really amazing parents together, very supportive -- I'm her biggest fan and she's my biggest fan. You know, that's what it's all about really."

Courteney said she had no problems working with David despite their relationship issues: "It was very easy, we really respect each other and we help each other. I mean, I respect his opinion so much that I'm always asking him 'What do you think.' I think it's very easy, it's very, very easy to work with him."

For his part, David says being on the set with Courteney makes him a better actor. "I really love acting with Courteney. I always have fun. It's always, you know, we're really loose and it's easy to feel real, like they're real moments. That's my favorite part about acting, when you connect with something where it feels like, you know, you can actually believe it inside."

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment